Released by 'Natural England' the 'State of the Natural Environment' report for 2008 - May 19, 2008
The 2008 US Farm Bill according to some declarations of the Australian Minister for Trade - May 16, 2008
Trump’s proposed budget would cut crop insurance options for farmers - July 28, 2017
With sufficient and smart support, refugees can positively impact European and other host countries - December 02, 2015
Acrylamide in food is a public health concern - June 15, 2015
Twitter AgEnvPolicy News
Latest English AgPolicy & Economics News-Digest, from the Twitter page @foroagrolinker (till: March 10, 2018) - March 10, 2018
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- 'State shares of total U.S. irrigated acres, in 2012' (Source: USDA ERS - 2012 Census of Agriculture - State Data, published by the 'Farm Policy' - Twitter page of the University of Illinois, Urbana - Champaigns).
- Coffee requires cancer warning, California judge rules (News published by NBCNews.com, March 30, 2018).
- NFU meets new Defra Secretary of State - National Farmers Union (NFU - UK), July 22, 2016
- Americans’ Eating Patterns and Time Spent on Food: The 2014 Eating & Health Module Data (51 pp) - United States Departement of Agriculture - Economic Research Service, July 2016
- Organic equals conventional agriculture in the tropics - Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL) (Germany; English website), June 30, 2016
- Global Nutrition Report: Malnutrition Becoming the 'New Normal' Across the Globe - International Food Policy Research Institute, June 13, 2016
- New Study: Trans-Pacific Partnership a Win for U.S. Agriculture - National Corn Growers Association (USA), May 19th, 2016
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).