Agrochemicals & Crop-Protection
Neonicotinoids: foliar spray uses confirmed as a risk to bees - August 31, 2015
UC ANR scientists urge citrus farmers and backyard growers to be vigilant in face of new disease find - August 08, 2015
Africa’s Food Security Threatened by Deadly Maize Disease - May 18, 2015
Genetic pesticide against termytes developed in a laboratory at University of Florida - June 30, 2008
Six-legged livestock -- sustainable food production - June 06, 2017
Overuse of antibiotics brings risks for bees -- and for us - March 30, 2017
About Avian-Flu - Dairy Focus: Biosecurity is Everyone’s Business - Biosecurity is vital for protecting all agricultural operations - May 31, 2016
Apple trees bear more fruit when surrounded by good neighbors - November 04, 2017
ICRISAT and UC Davis to boost nitrogen fixation of legumes - May 27, 2010
Entomology and Pest-Insects
Neonicotinoids are no longer the best tool to get rid of the bed bugs - February 16, 2016
BumbleBee program developed together with farmers at Deleware University - March 18, 2011
A study about 'Horizontal transmission' of insecticides and aggregation pheromones in cockroaches - June 23, 2008
Nocturnally-flying moths can control the direction of their migrations - May 29, 2008
Forgotten Crops May Hold Key to Nutritional Security - March 02, 2016
Sustainable practices in tropical areas for increasing the productivity and protect against the loss of nutrients and organic matter - July 28, 2008
Organic farming and research in Italy - April 16, 2008
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- Walnuts impact gut microbiome and improve health (News published by the University of Illinois - College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences - CAES; May 3, 2018).
- 'Citrus greening taking over Florida groves, while UF searches for a cure' (Article published by the CBS - Florida website).
- Ash dieback threatens 95% of all European ash trees - A Research from Earlham Institute (Source: Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council - BBSRC; April 23, 2018).
- 'Biosecurity Matters - Australia is free from many pests and diseases found around the world.' Some videos published by the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of Australia.
- 2017-2018 Florida Citrus Production Guide (Source: University of Florida - Citrus Extensione Service; USA).
- Some graphic suggestion about managing your poultry during the birdmigration season, in order to prevent the spread of the avian-flu (avian-influenza) Article published by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Northern Ireland.
- Farmer guides to Tropical Crops like mango, citrus fruits, pineapple, poultry, dairy, beekeeping. (News published by the National Agricultural Advisory Service of Uganda).
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).