Agrochemicals & Crop-Protection
EPA, USDA, and FDA Launch Joint Website to Streamline Information about Agricultural Biotechnology Products - January 12, 2020
High pesticide exposure among farmers linked to poor sense of smell later - February 11, 2019
Neonicotinoids are no longer the best tool to get rid of the bed bugs - February 16, 2016
Neonicotinoids: foliar spray uses confirmed as a risk to bees - August 31, 2015
Overuse of antibiotics brings risks for bees -- and for us - March 30, 2017
BumbleBee program developed together with farmers at Deleware University - March 18, 2011
All antibiotics for livestock will soon require a vet's prescription - November 27, 2019
Research shows that some breeds of dogs have hidden coat colors and other traits - November 10, 2019
African swine fever: No risk to consumers - October 20, 2018
Study looks at cow’s adaptability to drought, heat stress - August 28, 2018
Six-legged livestock -- sustainable food production - June 06, 2017
Study Finds Indigenous Mexican Variety of Corn Captures the Nitrogen It Needs From the Air - September 15, 2018
Green Super Rice is coming - January 18, 2011
Entomology and Pest-Insects
Using weather radar to monitor insects - August 07, 2019
Researchers release new app to study what makes ticks ‘tick’ - July 15, 2018
Mosquitoes reveal fatal attraction - May 15, 2018
Nocturnally-flying moths can control the direction of their migrations - May 29, 2008
Fruits - Orchards
Apple trees bear more fruit when surrounded by good neighbors - November 04, 2017
Grafting tomatoes protects plants, increases yields - March 20, 2019
Genetic pesticide against termytes developed in a laboratory at University of Florida - June 30, 2008
A study about 'Horizontal transmission' of insecticides and aggregation pheromones in cockroaches - June 23, 2008
Unsealed rainwater tanks could cause dengue outbreaks - May 03, 2019
“Golden” potato delivers bounty of vitamins A and Experimental tuber could cut disease in developing nations, study suggests - January 03, 2018
UC ANR scientists urge citrus farmers and backyard growers to be vigilant in face of new disease find - August 08, 2015
Africa’s Food Security Threatened by Deadly Maize Disease - May 18, 2015
Insect-deterring sorghum compounds may be eco-friendly pesticide - April 07, 2019
Forgotten Crops May Hold Key to Nutritional Security - March 02, 2016
Organic farming and research in Italy - April 16, 2008
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- FAO welcomes €17 million contribution from Germany to combat the impact of the Desert Locust upsurge in East Africa. Food and Agriculture Organization (UN-FAO), February 28, 2020.
- Tulips grow in winter, thanks to the summer sun. Wageningen University & Research, February 12, 2020.
- Traditional Chinese medicinal plant yields new insecticide compounds. American Chemical Society, January 29, 2020
- Protecting plants, protecting life: Canada celebrates 2020 as the International Year of Plant Health. Canadian Food Inspection Agency, January 16, 2020.
- Researchers reveal secret of Chinese medicinal herb. Wageningen University & Research, December 18, 2019.
- Woody Plants with Undesirable Tendencies. American Society for Horticultural Science (ASHS) - November 26, 2019.
- African swine fever: early detection is key to controlling spread. European Food-Safety Authority, November 5, 2019.
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).