Articles whose source is in Cattle Breeding
African swine fever: No risk to consumers - October 20, 2018
Study looks at cow’s adaptability to drought, heat stress - August 28, 2018
Six-legged livestock -- sustainable food production - June 06, 2017
About Avian-Flu - Dairy Focus: Biosecurity is Everyone’s Business - Biosecurity is vital for protecting all agricultural operations - May 31, 2016
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- Professor Johnathan Napier – Sustainable food chains: making fish oils from plants - Society of Chemical Industry, March 27, 2019.
- Agroecology Criteria Tool - Assess your Project or Policy - Swiss Forum for International Agricultural Research, March 15, 2019.
- Organic Agriculture Research Forum (OARF) Presentations Now Available Online - Organic Agriculture Research Foundation, March 2019.
- Fruit fly in Auckland – situation update 1 March 2019 - Ministry for Primary Industry - biosecurity New Zealand, March 1, 2019.
- Walnuts impact gut microbiome and improve health (News published by the University of Illinois - College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences - CAES; May 3, 2018).
- 'Citrus greening taking over Florida groves, while UF searches for a cure' (Article published by the CBS - Florida website).
- Ash dieback threatens 95% of all European ash trees - A Research from Earlham Institute (Source: Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council - BBSRC; April 23, 2018).
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).