Local Microbes Can Predict Wine’s Chemical Profile, Study Finds - June 22, 2016
Agronomy & SoilChemistry
More is better: the diversity and number of soil animals determine leaf decomposition in the forest - July 02, 2016
Sustainable practices in tropical areas for increasing the productivity and protect against the loss of nutrients and organic matter - July 28, 2008
AgroTech & Informatics
Big data is coming to agriculture - January 05, 2017
Entomologists, Engineers Work Together to Weigh a Bee - July 22, 2016
High Plains Crop Profitability Analyzer available to producers - January 12, 2016
Innovative device counts corn stalks in experimental fields - May 08, 2010
The New York State Authority for the energy sector develops an innovative agricultural research program - September 02, 2008
Launch of the Food Security Portal for Central America - May 12, 2015
Plant Biology and Physiology
Study tests the complexity of important plant hormones - August 21, 2017
Growth or Defence - How plants set their priorities - December 15, 2016
Researchers identify gene that controls soybean seed permeability, calcium content - July 10, 2015
Electricity can be generated by photosyntetic pigments integrated into an experimental photovoltaic cell - April 30, 2010
Hard time for italian researchers in the Life Science sector - October 31, 2008
Chance observation leads to plant breeding breakthrough - May 08, 2010
Privacy notice of the user-interfaces - March 10, 2018
Latest English AgSciences News-Digest, from the Twitter page @forumagrolinker (till: March 10, 2018) - March 10, 2018
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- '4 Things You Should Know about Remote Sensing in Agriculture' (Article published by AgFunder News; San Francisco - California - USA).
- USGS Scientists Develop New Tool to Determine if Vermiculite Insulation Contains Asbestos U.S. Geological Survey (USGS - April 5, 2018).
- Study finds direct evidence of exposure of pregnant women to herbicide ingredient (News-release; University of Indiana press-release, March 22, 2018).
- What do agronomists do? YouTube page of the American Society of Agronomy.
- How to create a continuous thermochemical process that produces biocrude from algae (News bu the Pacific North-West National Laboratory - PNNL-LAB - USA).
- 'K-State researchers make breakthrough in understanding glyphosate resistance' News published by The Fence Post (newspaper, USA).
- A simple pump operated by a motorbike is the latest innovation for farmers keen on irrigation due to its cost effectiveness Source: FarmBizAfrica.com
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).