Articles whose source is in Plant Biology and Physiology
Purdue researchers discover new transportation route for plant volatile compounds - May 27, 2019
Study tests the complexity of important plant hormones - August 21, 2017
Growth or Defence - How plants set their priorities - December 15, 2016
Researchers identify gene that controls soybean seed permeability, calcium content - July 10, 2015
Electricity can be generated by photosyntetic pigments integrated into an experimental photovoltaic cell - April 30, 2010
Hard time for italian researchers in the Life Science sector - October 31, 2008
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- USDA Reaffirms Science-Based Decision Making at G20 Agricultural Chief Scientists Meeting - The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Aprile 26, 2019.
- Students’ thoughts focused on jobs and careers and career progression at the recent horticulture careers forum - Northern Ireland Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs, March 4, 2019.
- Canada's Agriculture Day - Minister's Statement - Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, February 12, 2019.
- '4 Things You Should Know about Remote Sensing in Agriculture' (Article published by AgFunder News; San Francisco - California - USA).
- USGS Scientists Develop New Tool to Determine if Vermiculite Insulation Contains Asbestos U.S. Geological Survey (USGS - April 5, 2018).
- Study finds direct evidence of exposure of pregnant women to herbicide ingredient (News-release; University of Indiana press-release, March 22, 2018).
- What do agronomists do? YouTube page of the American Society of Agronomy.
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).