Articles whose source is in Twitter AgEnvPolicy News
Latest English AgPolicy & Economics News-Digest, from the Twitter page @foroagrolinker (till: March 10, 2018) - March 10, 2018
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- USDA Accepting Applications to Help Cover Producers’ Costs for Organic Certification - USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA), May 6, 2019.
- Supporting Farmers' Mental Health - Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA; Canada), April 22, 2019.
- Amendment to Wine Act contributed to drop in adulterated wines present on the market - The Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority (CAFIA), February 27, 2019.
- CAFIA found further cases of consumers’ misleading regarding origin of beef in Prague restaurants The Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority (CAFIA), February 19, 2019.
- Gender Equality Mainstreaming Digest – February 2019 Issue - Agricultural Institute of Canada - AgriFood Innovation Council, January 31, 2019.
- Continuing the Conversation on Mental Health in Agriculture - Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs of Ontario (Canada), January 18, 2019.
- 'State shares of total U.S. irrigated acres, in 2012' (Source: USDA ERS - 2012 Census of Agriculture - State Data, published by the 'Farm Policy' - Twitter page of the University of Illinois, Urbana - Champaigns).
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).