Trump’s proposed budget would cut crop insurance options for farmers - July 28, 2017
With sufficient and smart support, refugees can positively impact European and other host countries - December 02, 2015
Released by 'Natural England' the 'State of the Natural Environment' report for 2008 - May 19, 2008
Acrylamide in food is a public health concern - June 15, 2015
The 2008 US Farm Bill according to some declarations of the Australian Minister for Trade - May 16, 2008
Twitter AgEnvPolicy News
Latest English AgPolicy & Economics News-Digest, from the Twitter page @foroagrolinker (till: March 10, 2018) - March 10, 2018
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- CAFIA found harmful food supplement with anabolic steroids and further unauthorised substances. Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority (CAFIA), April 23, 2020.
- We must do all we can to help the agri-food sector. Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs of Northern Ireland, April 10, 2020.
- CAFIA detected 71 cases of non-compliant advertising of food in 2019 The Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority (CAFIA), January 24, 2020.
- A no-deal Brexit threatens the long-term sustainability of British agriculture. The Soil Association (UK), October 10, 2019.
- The Soil Association welcomes the government’s commitment to sustainable food and farming in the upcoming National Food Strategy - The Soil Association (UK), June 27, 2019.
- Rural 4G proposals need guarantees for consumers and businesses - Country Land and Business Association (CLA - UK), June 4, 2019.
- USDA Accepting Applications to Help Cover Producers’ Costs for Organic Certification - USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA), May 6, 2019.
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).