Organic Farming to Healthy life.

Moderator: Moderator

shastriarvind88

Organic Farming to Healthy life.

Post by shastriarvind88 » April 4th, 2016, 12:27 pm

hello friends,
I am here to discuss with some life experiences i have experienced through organic farming.some time ago i have used Chemical fertilizer in my land by which i have experienced many chemical changes in my land as well as in crop that also affects consumer's life also.My cousin suggested me to buy Organic Compost .after using it in my field i have experienced amazing results such as better crop production and better soil health and also my diet has rich nutrients presents.
jamesjohnson5551

Re: Organic Farming to Healthy life.

Post by jamesjohnson5551 » June 6th, 2016, 6:50 am

Hi this thread liked me very much. I am a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works. And also a reader of blogs. Once found only in health food stores, organic food is now a regular feature at most supermarkets. And that's created a bit of a dilemma in the produce aisle. According to the University of Illinois Extension, soil structure refers to the way inorganic particles, such as sand, silt and clay, combine with decayed organic particles, like humus and compost. Soil with a healthy structure is crumbly to the touch, allowing plenty of room for air, water and energy to move freely.

Organic farming promotes the sustainable health and productivity of the ecosystem – soil, plants, animals and people. Organic foods are farmed in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible way, focusing on soil regeneration, water conservation and animal welfare. Organic farmers are also careful about how they store and compost animal wastes, in order to safeguard air and water systems. They tailor their crops according to climate and soil, to optimize the natural growth cycle. Organic farmers also promote biodiversity, by growing a variety of crops, rather than one single crop. Through all of these methods, organic farmers prevent soil erosion, conserve energy, and help protect local wildlife, stream banks and watersheds. They help protect the global environment, as well: organic farming can greatly reduce the amount of greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide, that contribute to global warming. And you taken the right decision and I wish you all the best.
LeonardTi

Re: Organic Farming to Healthy life.

Post by LeonardTi » August 8th, 2017, 7:43 am

Keep good logs of the ph of your soil too.

Return to “Organic, Urban Agriculture, Environment | News, Articles”