Farming Practices

Moderator: Moderator

mildred

Farming Practices

Post by mildred » March 26th, 2016, 8:26 am

Organic farming is a great effort for anyone who wants to grow vegetables beautiful and delicious places them in an environmentally friendly way. Organic farming methods combine knowledge of ecology and modern agricultural technology with traditional farming practices based on natural biological processes. These methods include crop rotation cover cropping, application of compost and nutrient rich. Contrary to popular belief, organic farming can compete with traditional farming practices very effective in growing wheat, soybeans, wheat, barley and other grains, as well as many fruit and vegetables.
Organic fertilizer is an important part of an organic farming for soil fertility crops are essential for a healthy and fair. Organic fertilizers are made of many different types of natural materials such as bat guano, feather meal, and fish meal. Commercially produced organic fertilizers include compost, flour, bone meal, humic acid, amino acids, brassin and extracts of seaweed. Priorities for the use of organic fertilizer are many, but one of the main advantages is that this fertilizer and soil is proven to be better for your health and be the environment and will not affect the size of your performance. Organic fertilizers also have the advantage that it is not certain problems associated with regular heavy use of fertilizers. To weather artificial fertilizers regularly and with greater quantities to be maintaining soil fertility that is needed when synthetic fertilizers are used. May occur eutrophication of water bodies resulting in water supply and waste massive fish kills. Due to their composition of natural, organic fertilizer increased physical and biological nutrients in the soil and help to preserve the land, thus minimizing the risk of over-fertilization.
Organic farming may be better known for what it does not use methods such as artificial fertilizers and synthetic drugs; however, it is important to determine which organic farming methods are used. Organic farming involves the development and maintenance of an ecological system, where problems naturally resolved. Organic farming is one of the segments of the fastest growing agricultural industry in the United States recently and today, practice the vision of organic farming agriculture as environmentally sustainable by small farmers is towards more operations on large-scale farming costs and ethical and healthy supply to make a lot....
shastriarvind88

Re: Farming Practices

Post by shastriarvind88 » April 18th, 2016, 5:39 am

hi,
i am satisfied with your opinion.i have my own apple orchard.previously i have used many chemical fertilizers that brings many disease to my plants.now i will start using Organic compost.Pls help me to Understand organic farming in a better way.
jamesjohnson5551

Post by jamesjohnson5551 » June 6th, 2016, 6:53 am

Hi, I also agrees to your opinion. Today, organic farming is practiced in almost every country in the world. According to the 2004 report of the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements, more than 24 million hectares of agricultural land are now managed organically across the globe, particularly in Europe, Australia and North America. In 2002, the global market was estimated to be worth $23 billion USD. Recently, growth in the organic food sector has been highest in North America, and particularly in Canada. Agriculture Canada estimates that sales of organic products in Canada will continue to rise 20% a year until 2005. Currently, up to 80% of organic goods sold in Canada are imported.
benreed

Post by benreed » May 23rd, 2017, 3:35 pm

Hi everyone,
Totally agree. ;) For many people organic farming has become an integral part of their lives. Everyone wants to be healthy. And it's really very interesting to read about organic farming methods people used. I'm not a professional in this field, but I know that more info on organic farming you can find at mastergrades.com website. It is true that organic farming is becoming more popular every day and it requires a lot of time to get into it. ???

Return to “- Debates about LandArch, Gardens, OrganicVeggies, New Foods”