In this techinical field some interesting documents can be downloaded from the home page of the web site of the International Federation of Agricultural Journalists (IFAJ): http://www.ifaj.org/ ,
where we can download some essays in which they tell us about particularly the following issues (in the section 'News from the world of
- 'How to use photographs to boost your rural readership'.
- 'Using color today to boost your rural readership'.
- 'How to choose subjects and headlines that pull in rural readers'.
- 'How to create front covers that attract rural reader'.
- 'Finding fascinating, moving, heart-breaking and hilarious stories in the most banal of topics'.
- 'Strong news releases - more important than ever'.
- 'Creative ways to connect with your audiences in an interactive era'.
Have a good reading,