Articles whose source is in Environmental Issues
Greenhouse gas mitigation potential from livestock sector revealed - March 31, 2016
Plastic for dinner: A quarter of fish sold at markets contain man-made debris - October 10, 2015
Neonicotinoids: foliar spray uses confirmed as a risk to bees - August 31, 2015
A selection of links to press-releases matching the argument of this directory
- House Agriculture Subcommittee on Biotechnology, Horticulture, and Research Welcomes 4-H Youth Leaders House Committee on Agriculture (USA), April 09, 2019.
- The Philadelphia GSI (Green StormWater Infrastructure) Landscape Design Guidebook of the Philadelphia Water Department (PWD) (Article published in the ASLA's 'The Field' website; Asla is the American Society of Landscape Architects).
- The rose genome deciphered: from the origin of modern roses to the characteristics of their blooms (Press-Release - French National Institute for Agricultural Research, May 3, 2018).
- A guide for PhDs and early career researchers interested in a postdoc (Source: ecrLife website - 'Highlighting initiatives to improve the way science is performed and communicated').
- Innovations from Crop Research - SCI, July 28, 2016
- USDA Funds 80 Distance Learning and Telemedicine Projects in 32 States - United States Departement of Agriculture, July 14, 2016
- Positive public view of farmers on the rise - National Farmers Union (NFU - UK), June 21, 2016
- You can send your agro-scientific press-releases to (remove the Xes): comunicatiXXX@XXXagrolinker.com (please, add also a link to the page where the press-release is published).